Grilled Chicken Pasta Salad
30 Minutes start to finish
Calories per serving = 320
Fat per serving = 18 grams
Carbohydrates = 32 grams
Cholesterol per serving = 70 mg
Sodium per serving = 700 mg
1/2 pound short cut pasta
1 onion, chopped
3 garlic cloves, chopped
2 ts tabasco
3 TB Worcestershire Sauce
5 TB red wine vinegar
2 chicken breasts, sliced thinly
2 TB dijon mustard
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 bunches agrugula, washed, chopped
1 small head radicchio, chopped
2 cups fresh basil, chopped
1/4 cup fresh parsley, handful, chopped
3 celery ribs, thinly sliced
1 ball fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into bite sized pieces
1 pint grape tomatoes, whole
1. Cook pasta according to boxes directions.
2. Combine hot sauce, worcestshire sauce, and 2 TB vingar in a medium bowl. Add 1/4 cup of olive oil and mix until well combined. Add chicken to bowl and coat the chicken. Let sit.
3. In a small bowl, combine mustard and remaining 3 TB vinagar with salt and pepper. Whisk in 1/4 olive oil and Parmesan Cheese.
4. When the pasta is done cooking, drain it and add it to the small bowl of dressing.
5. Heat up a saute pan, add a small amount of olive oil. Add onions and cook until translucent. Add garlic, cook for 30 seconds, then add chicken slices. Add cooked chicken to bowl of pasta.
6. Add arugula, raddicchio, tomatoes, salt, and pepper. Mix and serve.