Inside Out Pizza
Prep and Cook Time: 30 minutes
1 TB Olive Oil
2 garlic cloves, chopped
2 pinches red bell pepper flakes
1 can diced tomatoes (15 oz.)
1/2 ts dried oregano
salt and black pepper
8 8-inch flour tortillas
1 pound ball smoked mozzarella cheese, sliced thin
1 cup fresh basil, 20 leaves, torn
1. Heat small skillet over med. heat. Add TS olive oil. Add garlic and red bell pepper flakes. Cook for 1 minute.
2. Add tomatoes and season with oregano, salt and pepper. Simmer for 2 minutes, then remove from heat.
3. Heat medium skillet over med. heat. Add drizzle of olive oil, then 1 flour tortilla. Cover tortilla with even layer of sliced cheese. Top with 1/4 of the tomato mixture. Scatter 1/4 basil over tomatoes.
4. Set second tortilla above everything. Cook for 2 minutes, drizzle oil on top tortilla, then flip the whole thing over. Cook 2 minutes more.
5. Remove and cut into 4 pieces.
6. Repeat 3 more times.
Best Product for this Recipe: