Herbed Potato Bake
Preparation Time: 12 minutes
Total Cooking Time: 1 hour
6 medium potatoes
2 red onions
2 large zucchini
3 1/2 oz salami (optional)
1 1/4 cups sour cream
2 garlic cloves, crushed
2 TB parsley, chopped
2 TB chives, chopped
1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
1. Preheat oven 350 degreed F. Brush a large, shallow oven proof dish with melted butter.
2. Using a sharp knife, thinly slice potatoes, onions, zucchini, scallions (and salami if using).
3. Combine the sliced vegetables (and salami) with the cream, garlic and herbs in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well. Transfer mixture to prepared dish and smooth the surface.
4. Cover with foil. Bake for 20 minutes.
5. Remove foil; sprinkle breadcrumbs over the mixture; bake on top shelf of oven for 40 minutes.
Products to use with this recipe: