Jumbo Stuffed Pasta
Total Time: 45 minutes
18 jumbo shells, cooked as directed
1 jar spaghetti sauce
2 TB butter, melted
1 pkg frozen spinach, squeeze to drain
1 Italian sausage, sliced and cooked
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
2 eggs, beaten
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 TB dried Italian seasoning
salt and pepper to taste
1. Spray casserole dish with non-stick spray.
2. Mix filling together. Fill shells and place in casserole dish.
3. Drizzle half of the spaghetti sauce on top. Cover with foil.
4. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
5. Top with remaining sauce and serve.