Slow Cooker Enchiladas
Slow Cooker Recipe
1 pound ground beef
1 onion, chopped
1 green bell pepper, chopped
16 oz can kidney beans, drained
15 oz. can black beans, drained
10 oz. can diced tomatoes
1 can diced green chilis
1/3 cup water
1 1/2 ts chili powder
1/2 ts ground cumin
1/2 ts salt
1/4 ts pepper
1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1 cup monterey jack cheese
6 flour tortillas
1. Cook beef, onions, and green peppers in skillet until browned and veggies are tender.
2. Add next 9 ingredients and bring to boil. Reduce heat. Cover and simmer 10 minutes.
3. Combine cheeses.
4. In slow cooker, layer about 3/4 cup beef mixture, one tortilla, and 1/3 cup cheese. Repeat layers.
5. Cover. Cook on LOW 5-7 hours.
6. To serve, reach to bottom with each spoonful to get all layers, or carefully invert onto large platter and cut into wedges.
7. Serve with guacamole and sour cream.