Stuffed Chicken Rolls
Slow Cooker Recipe
6 large boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
6 slices fully cooked ham
6 slices swiss cheese
1/4 cup flour
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp. rubbed sage
1/4 ts paprika
1/4 ts pepper
1/4 cup oil
10 3/4 oz. can cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup chicken broth
chopped fresh parsley
1. Flatten chicken to 1/8 inch thickness. Place ham and cheese slices on each breast. Roll up and tuck in ends. Secure with toothpick.
2. Combine flour, Parmesan cheese, sage, paprika, and pepper. Coat chicken on all sides. Cover and refrigerate for one hour.
3. Brown chicken in oil in skillet. Transfer to slow cooker.
4. Combine soup and broth. Pour over chicken.
5. Cover. Cook on LOW 4-5 hours.
6. Remove toothpicks. Garnish with parsley.