Rosemary and Sage Chicken Breast with Cheddar Potatoes
Prep Time: 15 minutes + 2 hours marinade
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
4 chicken breasts
3 tbsp. olive oil
6 garlic cloves, minced
2 TB thyme
4 ts rosemary
4 ts dried sage
2 TB soy sauce
Freshly ground black pepper
1 1/2 pounds baking potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
3/4 cup whole milk
2 TB butter
1/2 cup cheddar, shredded, plus more for garnish (optional)
1. Combine oil, garlic, thyme, rosemary, sage in small bowl. Place chicken breast in ziploc bags, add oil combination and move around until chicken is coated. Leave to marinate 2 hours.
2. Heat up indoor or outdoor grill. Add chicken from bag. Brush chicken with remainder of marinade every once in a while during grilling.
1. Place potatoes in a medium saucepan. Cover with water; add 1 ts salt. Bring to a boil; reduce to a simmer, and cook until potatoes are tender, 15 to 18 minutes.
2. Drain and place potatoes in bowl for mixing.
3. As you are mixing add milk, butter and cheddar; season with salt. Add ingredients to your own taste and consistency.
4. Garnish with more cheese, if desired.