I’m low on a great deal of supplies today. I love love love! Rachel Ray’s recipe books
because I can always find something in there that only involves the staples I keep around my house.
So, this is what I’ll be having tonight for dinner. As always I’ve made a few minor adjustments to make it more my style. You should do the same!
1 pound spaghetti
1 TB olive oil
3 slices bacon, chopped
1 pound ground hamburger
1 medium onion
4 garlic cloves, chopped
2 ts hot sauce
1 TB Worcestershire sauce
1 14 ounce can chopped tomatoes
1 8 ounce can tomato sauce
8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese
1. Bring large pot of water to boil, then add spaghetti. Cook pasta according to directions of package.
2. Heat a deep skillet over high heat. Add olive oil and bacon. Brown bacon (5 minutes). Remove with slotted spoon and drain on paper towel.
3. Add ground beef to same pan and brown 4 minutes. Add onions, garlic and mix into meat. Season everything with salt and pepper, hot sauce and Worcestershire. Cook 5 minutes.
4. Stir in tomatoes and tomato sauce.
5. Add the hot spaghetti to the meat sauce and mix together. Grate cheese over pasta and serve.