Mexican Pizza with Flour Tortillas
1/2 pound ground beef
1 onion, diced
1 clove garlic, minced
1 TB chili powder
1 ts ground cumin
1/2 ts paprika
1/2 ts black pepper
1/2 ts salt
1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
1/2 cup enchilada sauce
2 cup Sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
2 green onions, chopped
2 tomatoes, diced
1/4 cup canned diced chillies
1/4 cup sour cream
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Coat 2 pie plates with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Place beef, onion and garlic in a skillet over medium heat. Brown beef. Drain grease from skillet.
3. Season the meat with chili powder, cumin, paprika, salt and pepper.
4. Lay one tortilla in each pie plate, and cover with a layer of refried beans.
5. Spread half of seasoned ground beef over each one, then cover with a second tortilla.
6. Bake for 10 minutes.
7. Remove the plates from the oven, and let cool slightly. Spread half of the enchilada sauce over each top tortilla. Cover each pizza with half of the shredded cheese.
8. Cover each pizza with green onions, tomatoes, and diced chilies.
9. Return pizzas to the oven, and bake for 10 more minutes.
10. Slice and serve with dollop of sour cream.