Corn Stuffed Bell Peppers
This is a Vegetarian Recipe!
Total Time: 45 minutes
6 medium green bell peppers
3 cups fresh or frozen corn kernels
1 cup tomato, diced
1 TB onion, chopped
3 TB flour
1 ts salt
1 ts chili powder
1/4 ts ground black pepper
2 TB melted butter
1. Slice tops from peppers; remove seeds and white membranes.
2. Put peppers in a large saucepan; cover with salted water.
3. Cover pan and bring to a boil. Boil for about 5 minutes; drain and set aside.
4. Combine remaining ingredients; spoon into drained green peppers.
5. Place in baking pan and bake in a preheated 350Â° oven for 35 to 45 minutes or until done.