Prep. Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
4 flour tortillas
1/4 cup olive oil
1 onion, chopped
1 green bell pepper, chopped
1 pound chicken, chopped
2 ts garlic
2 ts chili powder
2 ts ground cumin
1 canned chili, diced
1/2 cup tomato sauce
1 can (10 1/2 oz.) refried beans
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat both sides of each flour tortilla with olive oil and place on baking sheet. Bake 5 minutes. Turn off oven, keep tortillas inside oven until you are ready to serve.
2. Heat large skillet and add 1 TB olive oil. When oil is hot, add onion and cook until clear. Add bell pepper, garlic, chicken, diced chili and spices; cook for 5 minutes.
3. Add tomato sauce, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes. Uncover for the last 2-3 minutes to let sauce thicken.
4. When chicken mixture is just about ready, heat beans in microwave.
5. Remove flour tortillas from oven and coat with refried beans. Add chicken mixture and top with shredded cheese.