Hot and Spicy Chicken Wings
***This is my husband’s famous chicken wings recipe***
Total Time: 30 minutes
FrankÅ› hot sauce
(Amount of ingredients will change depending on how many wings you want to prepare. Franks to butter is a 2:1 ratio–this will make your wings pretty darn spicy.)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Melt your butter in a microwave safe bowl. Mix Franks into the butter.
3. Place wings on baking sheets. Brush both sides of your chicken wings with Franks Butter.
4. Cook for 15 minutes. Flip and add more Franks butter. Cook 10 minutes more.
5. Flip and coat with more Franks butter. Set oven to broil and broil wings for 3 to 5 minutes.
6. Enjoy them while they are hot!