Total Time: 50 minutes
1 lb. ground pork
1 onion, chopped
1 ts dried sage
1/2 ts salt
1/2 ts ground black pepper
1/2 ts crushed red pepper flakes
1 (17 1/4 oz.) package frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed
flour, for dusting
1 egg, beaten
1 cup Worcestershire sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degress F.
2. Combine pork, potato, onion, sage, salt, pepper, and pepper flakes in a bowl.
3. Unfold 1 pastry sheet; following folding marks, cut the sheet into 3 rectangles. Cut each rectangle into four squares. Cut each square into 2 triangles.
4. Place 1 TB of sausage mixture onto each triangle. Fold one corner of the puff pastry over to another corner. Press edges together with fingers or fork.
5. Place triangles on baking sheet, seam side down. Brush the top with beaten egg.
6. Bake for 35 minutes.
7. Serve warm with side of Worcestershire sauce.