Can be either a dinner or appetizer.
Total Time: 15 minutes
Can be cut into 8 appetizer sized slices.
3 — 8 inch flour tortillas
olive oil (for coating tortillas)
1/2 ts chili powder
1/2 ts ground cumin
1 cup shredded cheese
1 can (4 oz.) diced green chilies
***Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.***
1. Brush one side of flour tortilla with olive oil. Sprinkle with chili powder and cumin.
2. Place tortilla on a baking sheet, spice side down. Top with 1/2 the cheese and chilies.
3. Top with second tortilla. Add remaining cheese and chilies.
4. Top with third tortilla. Coat top of tortilla with olive oil, chili powder and cumin.
5. Broil quesadilla until tortillas are golden brown and cheese is melted.