Sometimes I just love to have a simple dinner. This recipe is easy to make, doesn’t involve many items, but is one I find myself making quite often.
Zucchini Lemon Pasta
Prep. Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
4 oz. pasta or 3/4 inch bunch of long pasta
1/2 onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 large zucchini, chopped
1/4 cup lemon juice
1. Start cooking your pasta according to the directions on the packaging.
2. When you have dropped your pasta in boiling water, place a large skillet on high heat. When pan is hot, add olive oil. When the oil is hot, add your onions.
3. Cook your onions 5 minutes, stirring occassionally, until browned.
4. Add garlic to pan and cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
5. Add zucchini to pan and cook 5 minutes.
6. Mix 3/4 cup olive oil, 1/4 cup lemon juice, salt and black pepper.
7. When pasta is cooked and drained, add it to your large skillet. Add lemon oil mixture and toss until pasta is evenly coated.