This recipe is the best because you only need one skillet to make it!
1 onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 large zucchini, chopped
2 TB olive oil
1 TB flour
2 TB oregano
1 ts salt
1/2 ts black pepper
1/2 cup ricotta cheese
1/2 cup yogurt
1/4 cup grated parmesan
1/4 grated cheese
1. Heat oven safe skillet over high heat. When pan is hot, add olive oil. When oil is hot, add onions and cook 3 minutes.
2. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add zucchini and flour and mix thoroughly. Continue cooking and stirring occassionally until zucchini is golden brown.
3. Beat eggs, salt and pepper in mixing bowl. Add ricotta, yogurt and parmesan. Mix well.
4. Add egg mixture to hot skillet and mix everything together.
5. Place your oven safe skillet into a preheated 350 degree F oven. Cook 30 minutes.