Save this recipe for a night when you really DO NOT want to cook. It is made up of ingredients I usually have on hand anyway.
English Muffin Pizza
Prep. Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
4 English Muffins
1 (14 oz.) can tomato sauce
1 TB thyme
1 TB oregano
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
2 TB olive oil
1 bag (16 oz.) frozen green beans
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 ts salt
1/2 ts black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Break your 4 english muffins in half and place them on baking sheet.
3. Top each muffin with tomato sauce, then cheese.
4. Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
5. While you pizza bakes, microwave your green beans in a bowl (w/ a little bit of water) for 3 minutes. Drain.
6. Heat skillet with 2 TB olive oil. Add green beans, stir and cook for 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook 2 minutes.