I decided today that I could probably eat Indian food everyday for the rest of my life and not get bored. Here’s a bit of a twist on tandoori chicken (as I do not have Tandoori oven in my house).
Tandoori Style Chicken Wings with a Yogurt Sauce
Prep. Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
1 TB ginger, minced
1 TB ground coriander
1 1/2 ts ground cumin
1 ts ground tumeric
1/2 ts ground cinnamon
1/2 ts salt
1/4 ts cayenne pepper
24 chicken wings
1 cup whole milk yogurt
2 TB fresh cilantro
1 garlic clove, minced
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Combine and mix all ingredients except for the chicken.
3. Rub spice mix over chicken wings.
4. Place chicken on baking sheet. Bake in oven for 25 minutes.
5. To make yogurt sauce. Combine all ingredients and mix well.