Asparagus and Bell Pepper Tacos
Prep. Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Approximate calories per serving: 375
16 stalks of asparagus
2 bell peppers
1 TB minced garlic
1 TB oil (I use canola)
pinch of salt
pinch of pepper
1 can black beans
8 corn tortillas
1 cup shredded cheese
1. Turn on then oven and set to 400 F.
2. Wash your veggies.
3. Cut 1″ off the bottom of each piece of asparagus, then cut in half.
4. Slice the bell pepper into 1″ thick pieces.
5. Place veggies in a bowl, add garlic, oil, salt, and pepper. Mix together
6. Place a sheet of aluminum foil of a baking sheet. Put mixed veggies on the aluminum foil.
7. Bake for 10 minutes.
8. When 5 minutes are left on your baking time, start heating your black beans in a sauce pot.
9. Wrap the corn tortillas in a wet paper towel and heat in the microwave 30 seconds per side.
10. Assemble your tacos! Corn tortilla, then cheese, black beans, 4 pieces of asparagus, 2 pieces of bell pepper, hot sauce!
These suckers are messy, have fun!