Hickory Beef Kabobs
Prep Time: 1 1/2 hours (1 hour in the fridge)
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
1 pund boneless beef top sirloin steaks, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
2 ears of corn, cut into 1 inch pieces
1 red or green bell pepper, cut into 1 inch squares
1 small red onion, cut into wedges
1/2 cup stout
1/2 cup chili sauce
1 ts dry mustard
2 cloves garlic, minced
3 cups hot cooked white rice
1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
1. Place beef, corn, bell pepper, and onion in large resealable plastic bag. Combine stout, chili sauce, mustard and garlic in small bowl; pour over beef and veggies. Seal bag and marinate in fridge for at least an 1 (up to 8 hours)
2. Prepare grill for direct cooking
3. Drain beef and veggies; save marinade. Alternate beef with veggies on metal skewers. Brush with marinade.
4. Place kabobs on grill, cook uncovered for 5 minutes. Brush with marinade; turn and brush again with marinade. Continue to grill 5 to 7 minutes more.
5. Combine rice with parsley. Serve kabobs over rice.