1 head of cawliflower
1 can cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup
1/2 tsp. curry
1/2 lemon squeeze for juice
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
3/4 cup mayonnaise
1. Cut up cauliflower
2. Mix mayo, soup, lemon and curry.
3. Add Cauliflower to mayo mix and blend together.
4. Add everything to casserole dish.
5. Bake at 350 F 15 minutes or until bubbly.
Cauliflower, Potato and Mushroom Curry
Slow Cooker Recipe
1 large onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 inch piece ginger, minced
1/4 pound mushrooms, sliced
1 head cauliflower,cut into small florets
1 potato, diced
1 – 14 ounce can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
3/4 cup coconut milk
2 ts cumin
2 ts curry
1 TB thyme
1/2 ts coriander
2 ts tumeric
1/4 ts cayenne pepper
Salt and pepper, to taste
Cilantro, optional, to garnish
1. Boil potato and cauliflower in water until just tender.
2. Set Crock pot to low. Add chickpeas, spices, coconut milk, and steamed potato and cauliflower.
3. Saute onion for five minutes, or until translucent. Add the garlic and ginger; cook for two minutes. Add mushrooms and cook until tender. Add this mixture to the crock pot.
4. Cook on LOW at least 1 hour, no more than 3 hours.
5. Serve over rice or by itself.